Friday, January 6, 2012

Brother Sewing Machine CS-6000i - Getting Started & How to thread the bobbin, upper & lower needle.

**READ ME IM INFORMATIVE!!!** This shows you the basics of the sewing machine from Brother, the Computerized CS-6000i. It shows basic things like turning it on, using the foot pedal or not, the buttons on the machine, and how to thread the bobbin, upper needle, and lower needle. Feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy!! PS- I am not an expert. Honestly, I just got the sewing machine the day before I recorded this & thought it might help some new sewers out. I am a fast learner & already know the basics of the machine, but do not know the name for everything so I will say 'thing' during the video because I do not know the name. This does not mean I don't know how to use it, because I read the directions multiple times to make sure I did it right.

My Links : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment